Monday, April 20, 2009

heavenly beings.

In my basic theology course the other day, we learnt about Angels and Demons....
Now i am not going to go into the theology of it all, mainly because i will bore myself with it, and maybe you as well... However there was one point that hit me and hit me hard.
Angels have no idea what it is like to be saved, to be created to fall, but also to be created so God could redeem...
God created us humans, so he could save us, no other creature he has made will ever feel that.
Wow i don't know if that blows you away but it did me. Not only does our God love us, but he designed us just so he could love us, with a love that is unintelligible, undeniable and incredible!
Angels may be heavingly beings and may be in communion with God, but we are saved by him, we get to call Him father, us underserving little earthlings get to live in heaven one day!
I cannot wrap my mind around that today!

No comments: